Step 4: Equipment
- The best browser is either Google Chrome or Mozilla. At times Safari crashes. This applies to most if not all webinar platforms, not just Bigmarker
- Microphone - You can just use your microphone from the computer. For the best sound, I would recommend USB plug-in microphone with a pop filter. Email me on the link below if you need any suggestions for this. I have a Blue Yeti USB microphone
- Use the camera from the computer, it's okay. If you have the external camera attached to your computer system, you can also use this, just change your computer settings to reflect this.
- If you are not happy with the webinar, you can always delete it, so don't worry.
Step 5: Other recommendations for smooth webinar presenting
- Practice webinars before going live/recording
- Make your presentation around 15 min, the best length as GPs might not have time to watch long presentations. Short ones are watched better. We will be keeping data on the length of the watched videos and let you know if recommendations or best-watched videos change.
- Use the camera from the computer to show the GPs what you look like while you are introducing yourself in the beginning. Check that the camera shows your face/neck/shoulders. Look at the camera when you are introducing yourself. You can continue with the split screen or just presentation screen after that
Subscribe to our blog for regular updates straight to your inbox. We promise not to spam your inbox.
Any comments or suggestions etc. can be sent via email, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn.